- The JCB consists of two women from the Saint Ben’s Senate (SBS),
two men from the Saint John’s Senate (SJS), two
representatives from Student Activities, along with one CSB and one SJU
- It is co-chaired by the SBS and the SJS
Student Activities Representatives.
- The JCB takes an active role in the recognition of campus
organizations. Primarily, it evaluates whether a club meets
start-up guidelines. It scrutinizes the constitution of each
proposed club and votes on whether to recognize the club or not.
- Once an organization has been officially approved, the JCB works with the organization to ensure that JCB guidelines
are being met and that the organization receives the necessary
support from the JCB.
- In addition to involvement in the organization
recognition process, the JCB reviews club grievances, develops
club/organization policy, and is involved in recognizing club
Student Activities and Leadership Development (SALD)
Co-Funding Board (CFB)
Joint Events Council (JEC)
THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN STUDENT
ORGANIZATION PAGES ARE STRICTLY THOSE OF THE PAGE AUTHORS.
THE CONTENTS OF
THE PAGES HAVE NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE COLLEGE OF SAINT
BENEDICT/SAINT JOHN'S UNIVERSITY.